- Performs Endpoint, Kinetic, Fixed Time and Multistandard assays
- Touch screen with integrated alphanumeric keyboard
- Multilingual capability, up to 6 different languages
- 200 programmable tests
- Intelligent work list management
- 1000 results storing capability ordered by date
- Sample repetition
- Each test handles 3 different QC values
- Built-in eight position incubation block
- Integrated pump and flow cell
- Internal pre-adjusted Peltier element at 25°C, 30°C, 37°C
- Personalizable aspiration features
- 16 different QC values storage
- 25 QC archives with 100 results
- Results shown on graphic display and printed on paper by built-in printer
Patient name length
Max test storage
Flow cell system
320x240 (1/4 of VGA)
PS2 external keyboard (connection on rear side of instrument) - RS232
Halogen lamp –12V, 20W
Silicion based (range 300-1000nm)
Automatic via 8-position filter wheel; 6 standard interference filters:
340nm, 405nm, 505nm, 546nm, 578nm, 630nm. Two free for optional filters.
Peltier elements, 25°C, 30°C and 37°C.
32 µL flow cell with 10mm light path, interchangeable with disposable macro, semi-micro, or special optical glass cuvettes.
500 µL per test.
Graphic, 24 characters per line.
Batch, profile, QC print, Levy Jennings graph curves Westgard rules
Length 33cm x width 34cm x height 18cm.
220 AC 50-60 Hz.
All illustrations and specifications contained in this folder are based on the latest information available at the time of printing. N.T. Laboratory reserves the right to make changes to materials, equipment and models, and to discontinue models at any time without notice